Thursday, March 13

rainy days

somehow rainy days just make me feel sad.
sad that im not able to lie in bed n enjoy e best weather to nua.
oh well. better not dwell on tings i cant do.
actually wat i hate most is that my shoe gets wet.
so irritating. i hate e feeling.

dear's coming down w flu. n my cough have been w me since i came back fr thailand.
dun rem e last time i had cough for so long.
sometimes i cough so hard i feel lk some organ in my body is goin to burst.
e gd ting is it's giving my stomach muscle some exercise. hahas.
if coughing can make me have abs, i dun mind coughing e rest of my life man.

been watching hell's kitchen. v interesting e way chefs work in e kitchen.
e chef ramsey (e host) curse fr start to e end of e show lor.
just hurling vulgarities at e contestants all e time.
but e prize is fabulous lar.
a mthly salary of a quarter million (chefs earn THAT much???)
n become head chef in somewhere fancy in las vegas.
plus a share of e restuarant's profits. really cool.
just finished another episode of celebrity apprentice too.
n one of e contestants, piers (real entertainer e way he toks) called chef ramsey to buy some art fr him (tis wk's challenge). hee.
hooked on watchin reality tv now since not much nice series r on.
i hope gossip girls n desperate hsewife comes back soon.

No comments: