Wednesday, March 5

n.u.m.b

these days nothing seems to be able to get my spirits up.
having e numb feeling again. boo.
someone try slapping me. poking me w a needle. or stab me (kidding lar)
dearie is e strongest support in my life.
dont tink i can do w/o him. at e moment. hahas.

dad is still out of job. though it's not a bad ting,
i mean we're surviving ok. as long as he's happy im happy.
juz dun wan him to b bored at home n let his tots go wild.
i mean i'll love to b in his position. i tink. hahha.
grass always greener on e other side.

these days ive been havin a huge prob getting out of bed.
somehow my body juz doesnt listen to e commands fr my brain.
or rather, i juz dun wan to get up.
lk im totally awake but i juz wan to lie on e bed. under my warm comforters.
most days i'll snooze my hp 3 times (tat's lk 15min)
den in abt 10 min my dear will call me
(he would still b awake fr playing game or mj at e time im goin to wake up to work. lk WTH)
den we'll tok for lk 5min while i still laze on e bed. eyes closed.
den i'll nua another lk 10min or so. till it's time when i dun get up im not goin to make it to work.
only den i'll drag my lazy ass out.
thats working life for me.

No comments: