Monday, March 3

is it possible to love your job?

i really wonder.
it's someting i really wan to do
but i duno wat's stopping me. i noe im one e worse performing pple in my dept.
no doubt abt that. always leaving on e dot.
careless mistakes here n there n everywhere.
i dun tink it has anyting to do w my capability (at least i refuse to believe that)
rather, i juz cant put my heart in e work i do.

i really long for a fulfilling n enriching career.
one that can make me learn new tings, gather new perspective, meet new pple.
basically feel gd abt myself n wat im doing.
is that difficult?

i always wonder, does e prob lie w e job? or w me.
somehow i believe it's e latter
i still cant adapt to tis working life ting
deep down in my heart i still imagine myself to b a carefree student.
howhowhow? hopefully when e bf starts work i'll b able to anchor myself.
i can only hope.

No comments: