Sunday, March 23

a fren's recent breakup reminded me of one of my own.
all i can say is that it is always hard initially,
but time really washes everyting away.
so px, u must be firm.
dont let tings tat happen cloud ur head, just walk away.

rt now im juz watchin time creep by n my heart is sinking my e seconds.
goin back to work tml. n i gotta wake up earlier den usual coz im on course tml.
cannot b late. so i cant tk e express bus i take every morn.
coz it only operates fr 8am n i'll b late by e time i reach.
so gotta tk a normal bus which tks much longer so i gotta leave home much earler.
bugger!

im tryin to change my attitude towards work.
mayb juz not hard enuff. still tryin to figure e root of e prob.
if it is really wat i self-diagnose (i just dun lk working)
i duno wat to do man.

i mean even though i complain n everyting, life still goes on.
im fine pple. hahas. dun worry.
it's juz that sometimes i let all these silly tings get to me.
n i'll post all these negative blogs.

dear's dad is goin to retire in abt 2wks time.
retirement.. someting im nowhere near.
hahas. but i wonder how it feels?
although im such a nua-sai but i tink i will oso feel v lost.
hopefully uncle will have enuff activities to keep him occupied.
dear's mum is a lil worried abt dearie not being able to find a job.
im keepin my fingers crossed that someting gd will land on his plate.

sometimes i feel bad that i spend so much time w dear's fam.
that i sometimes dun even noe wat's happenin in my own hse.
but somehow when i come home i juz feel lk holing up in my own rm.
unless it's meal times, otherwise i rather not socialize.

oh. btw. congrats G5 on e successful performance :)
we're all looking forward to e yacht outing!! *hint hint*

No comments: