Wednesday, April 4

so.. sch is ending. hm. how do i feel abt it? actually pretty numb. no excitment no sadness. tis is actually my most bz wk so far tis sem. attended all my lessons. lects n tuts. was really tiring. attending 2 lessons a day really drains me. i noe lotsa pple muz b cursing me rt now. but i cant help it that i onli need to clear 1 core n 1 GE rt? opps. anw back to e draining me part. these days i juz feel so lethargic. cant seem to push myself to do anyting. even leaving sch 4 dance pracs r a chore.

been hooked on 'heroes'. yea..i noe im slow but didnt wan to b caught up in so many series at one time. but now that prison break2 has ended (wat an irritating ending!!! cant wait 4 e sequel!!) i guess it's e rt time. haha. watched lk 10 epi in 2 days. kinda makes me wish i had some special powers too. if i can choose. i wana b lk hiro! he can bend time n space which means he can travel in time. how cool is that!

yups n it's that time of e yr where i gotta put my studying cap on. last sem! no accidents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.