Friday, April 20

juz found out eve's wif kunz in switzerland doing their summer. hahas. wat a small world. in fact i didnt noe eve flew off till i saw sl's blog. hais. haven been keeping in touch. im lk enclosed in my own world. makes me feel a lil sad. but these days i realli juz feel lk bumming arnd. do nothin all day. juz eat slp n watch my series. guess it's time to come out of my shell. finished snow queen. its gd. everyone shd get a dose of tis lovey dovey ting. anw, i conclude that koreans have realli great dress sense! totally love wat they wear in these shows man. how cool. if onli it snows in spore. haii.

there's quite a bit of tings i gotta do b4 i go US
1. cut my hair! seriously, nowadays i juz dun realli give a damn how i look. a sec sch fren juz commented that i 'look lk shit'. hahas. i guess it's a wake up call.
2. prep present for my dear. wont b arnd during his bday :( i'll b v sad. haiis. kinda have an idea wat to do lar. but gotta get down to it.
3. buy khakis needed for work! haii. y muz wear khakis. yikes! if u c lk cheap n nice ones pls tell me where to get!!
4. buy contacts. dun have enuff to bring over to last me 2mths

actualli e list juz goes on n on. sianzzz.

No comments: