Sunday, April 29

one more wk n i'll b out of tis lil' island! conquering another spot on e map! e US of A! wheeeeeee~ haven gotten my ass down to pack. for e trip. hahas. was really drained fr packing my stuff fr hall though. packing is such a chore. boohoo! e tot of it makes me puke (almost lar). im such a lazy bumbum. but my new hairstyle has been bringing me luck. e last 3 rounds of mj won quite abit! n all 3 rounds i was e sole winner! hiaks! really powerful now so better stay away fr me :)

met up with e nursings at clarke quay ydae. it was a gd idea to meet in e day rt? mayb we shd do that more oft. can accomplish far more den our usual meetings. headed down to vivo to use up my f21 vouchers! yay finally finished spending all :) got accessories coz i feel that e dresses r cheaper online hahas. n easier to browse too. n i got my anti-aging cream! shall start my 'care-for-face' regime real soon. esp in US when i'll b under e sun during work. ohh i got e OLAY one cheap n gd i heard. let's hope so. will update if it works wonders.

den on to e meet up with e goldies! mind's cafe clarke quay. hahas i had more fun playing e bimbotic games though i won at e most intellectual 1. hee. was a fun outing. but by e end of e day i was so tired n my legs were breaking! serve me right. wore e pair of 'nvnvnvnvnv wear out to shop' heels. better rest my feet for e nxt few days. poor feet. had them soaked last nite feels so comfy. wanted to join them for blading session today but my blades r in hall :( n i dun wan to rent smelly yucky blades.

really feelin v slpy. shall nap b4 dinner later! n dancefloor finals tonite. so cheapo hold at mediacorp. oh well. shall sign off n proceed to lala land. ciaooooo~

No comments: