Friday, March 30

hall office getting on my nerves man. woke me twice tis wk. there's juz smthing abt them knocking e doors n shouting 'hall office' thats reaaaaaaaaaally irritating! boo! now im awake with nothin to do :( last few wks of slack life. better cherish man. exams coming up though. 2 closed bk. haven had a closed bk in awhile. hopefully i'll b able to manage. e gd ting abt closed bk is that pple dun lug lk 10kg of stuff into e exam halls n e authors n publishers dun earn $$ at e expense of us poor students. u noe how pple go crazy over buying every single related textbk. i rem there was 1 mod which they 'recommended' us to get 3 textbks. n mind u they were not cheap at all.

been online shopping again! badbadbad me :( but i cant help it since i have so much time to kill. it's only natural that i'll run out of sites to surf n eventually end up shopping. went to far east to search for jess's cap. i found it but they dun haf gold anymore. only left pink n it's kinda not my colour so nope didnt get it. really wan to get a cap badly. hahas. seldom i find caps that can compliment my head. they usually end up making me look really ridiculous.

want to cut n dye my hair before goin US. n how come pwc still haven replied me on when i'll start work?!??!? duno if they received my mail coz ntumail n edventure is lk goin kuku. but i dun wan to lk spam them. haiis. juz haf to wait awhile more i guess. cant plan my guangzhou trip yet. hm. or shd i go shenzhen? heard it's pretty dangerous though. but there's a 75% off for bookin tiger air. no reason not to go. hahas. so cheapp!! i like!!

No comments: