Wednesday, March 28

feet hurts. fr e new shoes i got. sometimes i dun get myself. it's lk i noe i would get blisters fr new shoes. yet i still buy them. wear them w/o plasters somehow. m i waiting for blisters to appear before i put on plasters?

was so blur the other nite. i was on e phone with ah koh n i got off e wrong mrt stop. i was so blur i even tapped to get out before realizing it. n lakeside n boonlay r way different. hahas. stupid me. i juz saw everyone arnd me getting off n tot i've reached. boo! den on e way back hall i pressed e bell one stop too early. hahas. hopefully no one saw.

work n travel tok later. v excited over e trip but at e same time dreading all e planning n packing (yikes! so much to pack i mean all my hall stuff gotta bring home!!!). but really looking forward to getting away fr here for a long period of time. had tourism (my GE) presentation ydae. there was tis 2 germany exchange students who did on germany. really made me wana go there. hj muz b having e time of her life there man. yups i'll go! nxt time when i have e $$ of coz. wana go during october fest! :) hiaksss!

No comments: