Wednesday, March 7

WOW! dear just secured an attachment that pays him $1000. hahas. looks lk i can depend on him to support me after all! hahas. yay! looks lk our overseas trip aft my WAT n convo is goin to come true!

hmm.. now gotta decide where to go..
1. bali
e sun/beach/massages/relaxing
2. thailand
live n eat lk king! plus shopshopshop!
3. guangzhou
dear will b a mute there though hahas. but heard losta cheapcheap stuff! strongly recommended by my mum. n siling juz told me e flight is lk 244 only!

ok.. but before that gotta work n save money! have been working hard (hahas) tml till sunday doing IT show oso. haiis. i actualli was supposed to work for compA but my fren didnt manage to get it. so in e end he got lobang fr compB which has lower pay but higher commision. so decided to go over to compB. anw i selling nikon cams. which i predict will b v difficult to sell. hm kinda regret. but juz hope it'll b more fun n can earn more!! i bet compA is cursing me tis v min. oppsss!

curbing my online spending too! not expecting any packages now.

No comments: