Thursday, May 6

ohh..guess watt..i juz bought myself an insurance policy..it's called endowment plan or sumting..so fr now on..every mth i haf to fork out 80bucks to pay 4 tis policy..well..it's sort of a saving plan wif insurance coverage..sounds gd? it realli is lar..i get to take money out every 2 or 3 yrs..n at e end of 25yrs can tk a big sum of money..at least tis can help mi save abit..instead of puttin money in my acc which i would b v tempted to spend heee..ohh..n need to advertise 4 my mum..ani1 out there interested? can approach mi!! hahas..or rather my mum lar..as in seriously lar..it's a gd way to save..n u get insurance coverage at e same time..it's a gd way to plan 4 ur future..at least i feel that i haf taken a first step..i feel gd abt myself! yay~!

n thanx every1..realli feeel better now..at least wkends r nearing..though tis wkend realli lk got no free time =( aiyah..watever..n i did my hostel tingy..ohh n hong n sl went to apply 4 waitressing at wildfire if they realli work there we'll b workin so close to each other! but b quick k...tis is my last mth workin there! ohh..n saw baichi ydae..but she walked away so fast..ahhas..that stupid gal..i'll nv 4get her 4 givin mi tis scar! hahas..but i sort of asked 4 it 2..ohh..raining so heavily now..i hate rainy daes!

No comments: