Friday, May 28

hmm..dar nv call mi back =( haiis..fantasia won..gd 4 her..but i realli lk diana's version of i believe lk 100timms more..but too bad..anw went down 4 briefin at thiltern hse..tis montesorri lar..guess i'll b workin there in june but my name wasnt on e schedule so haf to pick it up tml..ohh..n so stupid e briefin was at 1 n i tot i was 930 so i went down all e way there lk a fool n they told mi 2 cum back later..waste of my beauty slp!!!! n i had to work at 130..luckily i haf realli nice parents hahas...realli love them..always ferryin mi arnd..haiis..makes me feel so bad..ok im hearin alot of 'kingkiang' in e hse..coz my bro took up sum ninjado tingy..n he's lk practicin wif tis metal tingy in his rm..hahas..wow..n my bro said he'll b singin solo in his guitar concert..realliisurprised..hahas..didnt noe he was tis gd..i mean he's lk new..yah..felt a little proud of him..juz a little hahass..

hmm..endin my current job in 2 daes..2daes..wows..guess i'll b writing thank-u cards tml..tink i'll b makin them..anw dance nite is cumin up!! i got e music 4 e second item done! genius me! anw realized we dun haf much time to prac plus syd's in aust..oh well..hope 4 e best!

No comments: