Tuesday, May 11

e layout of blogger changed? not quite use to it..anw..life realli sux haiis...all e bad tings haf to happen all at e same time..haii..now even my own tag board is against me =( ok lar i tink it's high time i stop all my whining n complainin..i shd juz accept my fate hahaass..i haf a hard life! or rather no life at least at tis pt in time..ok lar..juz a preview into my life..i got sacked fr my tuition gal my fone spoil i even fall when i walk..lk twice! on consecutive days..god noe wat's goin to happen to mi 2dae..bird droppin on my head? dog peein at my feet?

anw enuff abt my miserable life..mayb i shd do sumting to change my luck..fengshui? hahass..been reali down since last wk..anw jun's bdae is lk 2ml n there's lk no concrete plan how to cele..haiis..every1's realli bz wif their own lifes..oh..at least we're goin clubbin juz that duno where wat time n wif a v small strength..juz hope she'll b happi lar..

dar suspects he's sufferin fr sum illness that's stoppin him fr improvin on his running..ydae he went changi general n e doc says he's sufferin fr 'exercise induced asthma' so she gaf him a puffer n he's still goin 4 another round of checkup hmm..realli hope it's nothin serious..hahas..n dar's so into e sun wu kong show now..he's so cute..ydae i taught him how to sing e 'da ben xiang hui tiao wu' song..he say he'll always bk e tv at 6plus to make sure pple dun watch other ch ahha..

ohh n i found e ntu tok a cheater..i mean lk make mi rush down all e way to sum remote far away alienish place den tok sum crap n show sum videoo which i mean realli wasnt worth e trip...tot they were goin 2 b tokin abt sum double degree stuff..i mean though i dun tink i'll do it but i wannted to noe more..plus it was mum's dae! realli waste of time =( anw i got my mum tis pretty bouquet of flowers which i made myself! i mean arr myself lar..hahhass..e first bouquet meant 4 her was bought by sum1 else coz i left it in e fridge in front den e second 1 i hide in e behing fridge hahas..n made 1 4 dar's mum 2..n she said im v gd =) heee...but dun realli feel that we cele much..haiiss..sorry mum i wasnt realli in cele mode lar..

No comments: