Thursday, May 27

nearly fell to my death juz now rt in my hse..hahas...u tink it's funny too? but that's wat i realli nearly did! hmm..so it isnt all fun livin in a 3 storey hse..realli interestin in e beginning coz it's fresh den aft awhile..ohh..e stairs again..ohh mann..hahas..yepps

hmm..onli 3 more daes n i'll b a free bird...meaning i'll b endin my job lar..tis sat last dae..hmm..duno whether i'll miss workin there..not at e moment..but i realli tink i lk my job..juz that it's timne 4 a break.. hmm..learnt n tried out new stuff todae..hmm..every1 there saes i learn fast..hahas..even shirley saes i haf a flair =) yess..but b4 i float into e cloud..sum1 pls pull mi backk..thank u..anw i've designed a game 4 pple hu haf been readin my blog..it's adapted fr guess3..hahas...'zhen de jia bu liao' so later u'll b seeing 3 fotos of 3 different bouquets..2 r done by me..pls point out e 'fake' 1..e other is done by another florist which i realli respect in e shop..ok..e prize..i'll tink abt it hahasss..


i shall call tis F1


tis is F2


last but not least..F3

ok..pple..pls start makin ur choices by taggin on my tagboard..results will b released...rt aft e break(copy seacrest) hahas..no lar..err..soon>?

No comments: