Sunday, April 4

ohh..i haf so mani tings to sae..so little time!! ok..dar got into sispec..tink he's happi..im happi..yep..my belly dance lesson starts 2ml..tis is exciting..well..hj actualli msged mi..yahh..hmm..nancy is gettin more n more irritating by e day..im lookin 4ward to my trip to japan yeah! my fam seems 2 b in sum financial probs though..coz my dad was sayin we're alreadi startin to dig into our savings or rather their savings..hmm..my mum got demoted n stuff..haiis..i tink i can help alot by spendin less...but that's so diff!!dar's goin in again..haiis...actualli e onli gd ting when he's inside is i get to save alot more money as in i spend alot less when he's in there hahas..ohh..n i juz ate durians again! hahas..love durians!! YUM i seem to b more pampered nowadaes..tink i was much more independent in e past..wat's goin on!!?!

No comments: