Tuesday, April 6

juz gotten used to hafin dar by my side n *poof* he disappears..haiis..feels kind of empty w/o him by my side plus ydae was lk one of my worse dae at work..e best ting was siling came 2 visit plus had lunch wif yiling though onli she was eatin..haiis..e rest of them got scolded coz there was sumting wrong wif e acc..obviously i wasnt involved since i was off on sunday n plus i onli temp..e mood was so tensed ydae haii..n nancy once again had 2 screw sumting up n made me n juan stay back coz e acc didnt balance AGAIN..arrr...feel lk slackin at hoome n dun work..yay! hahas..

oh..n belly dancin was ok..guess it's not so fun yet coz we still cant get e moves rt..e instructor damn pretty..looks lk lucy liu..but didnt sweat at all..ohh..n finally got 2 wake up later..no driving..no work in e morn..i need more slp seriously..one look at my face n u'll noe y...

No comments: