Friday, April 9

haven blogged in awhile..hmm..i linked so mani more pple 2 my blog...guess blogs realli bond pple 2gether..as in i feel more involved in every1's life..at least i noe wat's happenin to everybody..so all my dearest frens pls do blog (e above msg to sum1 wif e surname tan n initials sl)

ive been workin so hard these daes..my last off dae was lk sundae! but realli enjoy my work..miss e pple at paragon..they r so much fun..hahas..wont b goin back there animore tis mth..stuck at suntec..not that it's a bad place..juz that nancy is arnd hahas..

dar has been cumin 2 my hse to watch tv wif mi these daes..im such a tv freak! hahas..but e 9oclock show realli v nice! i absolutely love it!!! n of coz AMI! hm..a little worried abt his leg..always givin him prob..haiis..

ohh..n my dar has a blog..pple do check it out

No comments: