Friday, April 30

ohh..waitin 4 daddy to cum home wif supper for dar..ohh..my fav 9oclock show juz ended todae..wat m i goin to watch nxt time =( ohh..dance prac earli in e morn tml hmmmm...im not makin much sense..haahas..as in everyting lk in bits n pieces anw ive been dreaming these daes..n 4 those hu duno i seldom dream..lk once in a million yrs..realli yahh..but sumhow ive been dreaming of tings or rather pple that i shdnt b dreaming of hahas...anw sl mentioned jeremiah 2dae..hmm...he use to b my eye candy..wonder if he's realli in deep shit lk wat sl said..im gettin tired *yawn* n hj gaf mi sum sugestions on wat to do wif my hair...but wat m i goin to do wif my hair?!?? i realli dunoooo ohh n haven collect my coloured contacts yet..dar's supposed to get it! but he's realli bz n bothered wif all e OOC stuff..i dun blame u dear~anw tink my entries gettin more n more boringgggggg! n that's coz life is gettin boring..or rather im gettin bored wif my life! i need sum surprises..tings to spice up my lifeeeeeeee! realli lookin 4ward to goin japan!!! i wanna go rt now!

No comments: