Monday, February 16

sad life

yea. i just cooked myself some instant noodles.
n tat's after i drove myself out to buy e instant noodles (didnt feel lk eating anyting else alone)
can u believe it? there's nothing edible at home!
except CNY goodies which doesnt count.
such a sad life. parents out having fun. 
bf having fun in camp (just called me saying he drank 6 cans of beer! lk hello! i noe it's cheap but u dun have to die there!)
me. sad lil soul stuck at home 

for pple who duno me. or not well enuff.
i need to tk my meals. at mealtimes.
i NEED to eat. if not i'll feel faint, get a headache or just feel unwell. u noe. lk cant function properly.
i dun snack. not usually anw.
coz i eat proper food during mealtimes.

tat was 1 huge prob when ah koh n i had drastically diff lifestyles 
hence slping patterns during my first yr at work while he was in his final yr.
i always woke up early feelin hungry while he just snores away. 
den i have to wait lk 2-3hrs for him to wake up/wash up b4 we grab food
usually after much of my whinning/ kicking/ threatening

yea. vday came n went. funniest ting was when i joined e gang at settlers at smu on fri (vday eve).
i was commenting 'where got pple buy vday gift from robinsons one!' (refering to tis huge robinson bag beside chris) n in e end, it turned out to b my vday gift! hahas! shall reveal wat it is in my nxt post!

p.s. im v surprised n touched at e same time tat there r still pple reading tis! im really encouraged to blog more frequently again :)

No comments: