Wednesday, February 18

caught red handed

ah koh did someting really out of e blue yday. 
he came to surprise me at my hse at nite. 
he's back in jurong camp for reservist tis wk.
but he can book out at nite (thou he told me he'll stay in coz no transport so no pt travellinig back n forth)
n he just appeared at my doorstep unannounced yday.
in e end, e surprise was all his. hahas.

i happen to be out with perry.
i tried to tell him but he was in camp (read no communication) 
i called him b4 i went out (but he didnt pick up)
but lucky for him. we were just in e neighbourhood. planned to go cheesecake cafe at siglap but was closed.
so in e end went back my hse to pick him n e 3 of us went for drinks.

ok here's some background. 
perry's my ex-bf though i just tink of him as a gd fren now lar. it's been way too long anw. 

aiyah. e pt of my whole story is im glad e 2 of them get along so well.
n im really glad my bf isnt e jealous kind. 
i mean looking at e facts man, it doesnt look gd rt.
bf in camp, den i go out w ex-bf behind his back (unintentionally lar)
i tink normal guys might tink otherwise. 
oh n im really glad perry's attached now. hope tis one last. she's a gd catch man.
 

No comments: