Saturday, February 7

help me!

i dun wan to stop blogging. really.
it's just tat most of e time im too lazy.
i tink tis l-word is ruining my life. seriously!
i tink being lazy is one of my worst character traits.
pple who noe me w noe e extend of my laziness.
sometimes even i amaze myself.
n it's not just laziness. it evolves.
becoz of my laziness i tend to b more passive
u noe.. not so on e ball. only do tings being thrown to me (if absolutely necessary)
over time tis got ingrained in me n i adopt a 'take it easy' kinda attitude to life.
the way i see tings is tat there's nothin tat i can live w/o
everyting happens for a reason. no need to fight it unnecessarily
tis 'chill' perspective to life worked pretty well for me in e past
but now im at a point in life where i feel tat my time is running out
in fact i've been tinkin tat for some time now
there's a million tings i wanna do before i die
life is slipping thru my fingers.
it's high time i chuck tis heck care attitute aside for sometime
n really do tings tat i will regret not doing
so i need some help frens. a nudge or a push. anyting!
need to slip myself out of tis comfort zone for a while to do tings i've nv dreamt of doing.
den i can come back to this kind of life
so pls help!
anw.. didnt blog to tok abt my laziness.
but dun feel lk bloggin alr.
till nxt time (which shdnt take too long if i do manage to change)

No comments: