Sunday, January 14

e show is over. but e shit is far from over. cant help but still feel v affected by e judges comments. i mean i know we're not as gd as e other teams. we're realli not in e same league but to hear that from someone else's mouth on a show which would b shown nationwide juz dun make me feel that gd. im realli thankful to all our supporters though. parents esp! bfs too! thanx 4 all e banners posters e screams n shoutings. was so touched to c them all staying back to wait 4 us aft e show at e reception i actualli cried. e sight of e yellow sea (they all turned up in yellow!!) juz made me tear. thanx 4 being so encouragin n supportive throughout guys!

anw ours is e first shuffle rounds. so i guess it'll b aired in early feb! rem to catch me on dancefloor on ch5 k! but dun have too high expectations. e other teams on my epi r realli gd though so it'll definitely b worth camping in front of e tv! my money's on breakforce crew :)

No comments: