Sunday, January 28

another episode of dancefloor over. didnt even feature us. boo! hahas. how ironic i kinda dont want to c myself on tv yet i feel lk i wasted an hr watchin tv onli to find that we werent on it for more den lk 2.22284095857 sec. hahas. mayb coz i was expecting them to slam us on our costume (gold pants). tis must b e longest dance comp i've ever entered in man. i mean we started getting tog n practising since lk sept. it's been lk 4 mths now. n e episode they were showin today was filmed lk b4 my exams which was lk donkey years ago man!

went for manicure training today. helpin SP do some canvassing. im kind! hee not in e comm but i help out :) but it was fun. juz not confident helpin others do yet. hopefully with some prac i'll b gd. hahs. goin to try on my guinea pig.....Ah Koh!! hahas. love all e fanciful names O.P.I give it's nail colours. wonder how they come up with them.

i tink my late nites are taking a toll on my health. got e feelin that im fallin sick again. boo! but i juz cant get myself to slp earli. i realli feel that im wasting my life by slping. dear's gettin sick too. obviously fr too much gaming. we better both tk care of each other. CNY's coming!!

No comments: