Wednesday, November 22

halfway thru e exams. left with 2 papers. i realli screw up today. sad :( wish i can have a second chance man. nowadays i cant fall aslp when ive paper e nxt day. i guess my bio clock is realli spoilt! i hate e feeling of not falling aslp n rolling abt in bed. booo! 2 more papers. n im already feelin so slack. hahas. tml's GE prob goin to study thru e nite or juz tml morn or sumting. n 206 nxt wk. dun even noe wat to study.

not lookin forward to after exams at all. hahas. im lookin forward to my party. but not e work b4 that. hahas. n everyones too bz with exams to help me too except my deardear who has to bear with all my worrying n all. hahas. still got all e interviews to prep 4 n also my internship. haiis. no break 4 me :( i wana go on hol!! mayb first wk of sch? anyone got cheap lobangs? hahas. gotta save up 4 WAT USA. i need lotsa job lobang nxt yr. prob onli takin 2 or 3 mods so shd b quite free! that's if i clear everyting tis sem.

cele cui's 21st bday party! hope u had fun gal! so sorry 4 e failed surprise. hahas. she came back b4 we could hid all e shoes outside my door. e bday msges turned out pretty well :) much nicer den expected.

combined effort from everyone!

hahas. e white ting in e middle is a cake. NOT toilet roll!!!!!!!!

does it realli look lk toilet paper?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROOMIE!!

on another note, my dear's brain works lk a 6 yr old kid. so to make him do 2 online lectures back to back (he was running out of time) i asked him to state his terms n he said he wanted a PSP. so yep. here it is.


u noe exams is e time where pple go crazy. here's proof :)
















No comments: