Sunday, November 12

feeling kind of down now. haven been home 4 lk 3 wks? 2 wkends lar. ive been wanting to go home. i tink tis is kind of lk e first time i miss my parents n home so much in all my yrs stayin in hall. esp so tis wkend. it's their wedding anniversary n my bro passed his driving so we were supposed to go out n celebrate! but i had dance on both sat n sunday :( haiis. so we initially planned a sunday dinner but my phone had no reception blahblah. aiyah conclusion is i'll b eating canteen food (yet again) later. wat's worse is my mum tinks im too bz 4 them n i dun pick up my phone which is totally not e case.

went 4 nra's concert last nite. they r gd lar. but not as gd as blast. beat them hands down. but e amt of pple they have. totally SCARY. it's realli scary u noe. as kenji puts it. it's lk watchin e matrix. they juz get multiply. but still. it was $10 v worth it. but e hosts were crap. wish could talk less. totally dragged e whole concert. n daphane sang lk 4 songs? goodness. macham her own personal concert.

finally settled a place to hold my bday. but there's still lotsa tings to take care of. tryin not to tink abt it all at once. now it's one step at a time. aft dancefloor, focus on exams den bday planning den internship. wahhhhhhhh.

No comments: