Thursday, November 2

can u guess wat's tis? hahas. it's done by a v bored individual (not me!) though ive been pretty bored myself lately. my higlight of e day is goong at 7pm on chU. hahas. turning back into e old tv freak self. tinkin whether i shd juz watch goong on comp. but den it'll b bad if i get hooked so badly. need to study! exams! quiz! pweeeeeeeee. onli 1 quiz 1 report n 1 presentation left. plus onli 1 wk of sch left. hahas. n for me onli 1 last sem in my entire education. pretty sad whenever that tot comes to my mind.

applied for e big 4 joint recruitment. hope i get shortlisted for someting. hai. didnt choose audit in e end. against everyone's advise. even my mum's. hopefully it doesnt land me in trouble. exactly one mth to my 21st! i'll b more excited if it wasnt so near e exams. boo! sometimes i'll juz study n wander off to imagine abt my bday. hahas. cant focus! boo!

been shoppin online. ALOT. but luckily im too broke to realli buy much stuff. but still spendin lotsa time surfing through those stuff. sucks. im realli broke :( when will it rain money?

dear's been having probs with his comp lately. hopefully it's nothin major. he'll die w/o his comp. hahas. though that will mean spendin more time with me! we've been slping at weird hours these days. awake when normal pple r slpin n slpin when pple r awake. but wat's new. hahas. been eating more breakfast these days den i have e whole yr. hahas. seldom awake at 'breakfast time' u see.

went brewerkz for steve's bdae treat. he's realli a generous guy hopefully he gets e gal. we were sitted outside n there was tis other table that ran off w/o paying e bill. wat's worse is. they actually ordered takeaways! my godness! where did these pple come fr. didnt witness this lar. tink they juz walked away un-noticed. tina told us aft that. n e poor waitress serving e table has to pay ok. no wonder she cried. those pple shd rot in hell.

time to hit e books man. wish me luck!

2 comments:

sUmMeRa|n said...

i noee! its mahjong tiles...haha..study la u! whole day play mahjong..and save money for US US US US A!

xuan said...

hahas. clever guess! got job lobang muz intro man! realli need money when we get there!