Monday, September 18

taken at UCC aft watchin 'The Next Wave' staged by the NUS dance ensemble. they r good man. i esp lk e opening item wif raz in it. everyting fr e costumes to e backdrop were realli exciting! nxt would b e other item wif raz n kel. was realli strong on e senses. fen was great too! realli lk to thank my dear 4 goin down wif me though he doesnt realli appreciate such stuff. but compared to 'Shut Up and Dance' i tink e prefer the latter. heee. it was plain fabulous. no doubt abt it.

caught forbidden city: potrait of an empress over e wkend. it was a surprised i planned 4 my dear :) glad u enjoyed urself. it was realli gd. e singing were great. damn zai! power man! many funny parts in e show too. too bad there wasnt much dancin but e use of props n all realli zai. hahas. if onli hall productions could reach such standards. i wonder how e cast can tk performing nite aft nite 4 lk 3 4 wks in a row. must b realli straining.

went 4 my weekly visit to see my granny at St Andrews. cant help but feel sad everytime i c her. but still haf to put on a cheery front n juz listen to her stories. she's makin improvements but it all tks time. i hope i wont burden my children when im old. i rather die den go blind or lose my ability to walk. i rather choose death over illness. which makes me realli respect the caregivers at these centres n e hosp. wonder how they remain so cheerful n patient seeing so much sadness n fustration.

No comments: