Wednesday, September 6

falling sick. boo! cant afford to fall sick! so many tings to do. projs. meetings. readings. quizzes. tutorials. MAHJONG.

hahas. realli addicted to that shit man. itching to play everyday. even when im sneezing away n half dead. someone save me fr tis man. but got real lucky e other day. combined powers wif dear n we won lk 3 or 4 'mans'. it's been a long time since we won so much. but still some dist fr my personal best. hahas.

dear doesnt wan to stay hall nxt yr coz he wans to move home to b arnd his parents n me. n also to spend more time wif frens that he has neglected all these years in hall. i agree hall does create a barrier between me n my outside of hall frens. i mean most of my life is spent here. kind of cut off fr e world outside. boo! anw grad soon. so scary. cant imagine slogging everyday n getting scoldings fr clients n superiors. arr! still duno wat e path ahead looks lk.

No comments: