Wednesday, November 30

i cried.. so many times.. so much that im becoming such a crybaby! when im juz days to my big 2-0.. i hate e feeling that i wan sumting so much.. but it's totally beyond my control whether i get it or not.. my fate lies in e hands of others..

accordin to aaron.. e ch8 dance show oso had probs wif e team members.. but eventually tings work out n they enter sum prestigious comp n i guess they win lar.. happy ending.. wat abt us? haiis.. dare not tink.. n there's lk a performance on 16dec.. duno hu n wat we're dancing yet.. another prob! haiis :( depressed..

even with all e happy occassions comin up.. i juz cant seem to lift my spirits.. but im realli v grateful to deardear.. if not 4 him.. tink i would haf juz collapsed.. thanx 4 always being there 4 me dear! i love u!

No comments: