Wednesday, November 9

haven been bloggin.. why? coz i simply cant sign in.. at least 4 e past few days.. duno wat's wrong.. they keep redirecting me to sign in again n again.. hahas.. mayb they're tryin to stop me from wasting time on bloggin.. hahas..

3 more papers to go.. once it starts.. everyting juz zooms.. hmm.. 202 was alrt i guess.. but no time to do leh.. haiis.. n there was tis pt that i wrote down on my Q paper to remind myself n i 4got to include in my ans!! *ouch*

i c rainbows in front of me.. hahas.. my notes n books r all beautifully tagged wif e colourful tags.. hahas.. 3 out of 4 of my papers r open bk tis sem.. so taggin is realli impt.. saved me lotsa flippin time.. but taggin itself took me quite some time already hahas..

making plans 4 hols liaos.. let's c wat i haf lined up...

1. funka trainings - hopefully can get peter again.. realli hope to work wif him again.. can totally predict tis is goin to suck up most of my hols
2. SP rehersals - duno wat's e schedule lk yet.. but totally expecting lotsa pracs.. hope my role is small though
3. tennis trainings - im in my hall's tennis team though i noe nuts abt tennis.. hahas.. pretty interested in learning but might not even hav time for trainings.. scared all my commitments clash :(
4. road trip to msia wif fam - dun tink i'll get to go though.. so much other stuff to dobut will c how lar..
5. cele my bdae/meetin up wif pple i haven met up in a REAL long time(kunz/sw!) - hahas.. start bookin me pple.. i haf a v tight schedule!
6. read books - wana read some gd books tis hols.. hopefully can squeeze out some time.. any gd bks to recommend?
7. moving hall - wow.. big proj.. hahas so many tings to pack n clean up n stuff.. pretty excited abt e new dance studio too! n also haf to go shopping 4 new stuff to put in e new rm :) matching bedshts etc. yay!
8. mj dance camp - realli lookin 4ward to it.. but im afraid it'll clash with everyting else den i wont noe wat to do!! haiis.. realli wan to noe e mj pple better.. i wana feel lk part of them!
9. our anniversary* - yay! :) totally lookin 4ward to it
10. work - not that i realli realli wan to work.. but e job jason recommended sounds pretty fun.. but they dun need pple currently.. i need some cash!

lookin at my schedule.. can predict i'll b in hall most of the time.. not that i mind lar.. hahas.. nothin to at home too.. better get back to my bks now BOO!

No comments: