Friday, April 22

so much tv to watch these daes..
1. american idol
2. eye for a guy 2 ( she's so HOT)
3. first mums
4. chase
5. e 9pm fann wong show
6. e 7.30 show on mon n tues wif e damn cute jap guy! (YUM)
7. survivor (hee.. yes.. i figured every1 else is sick of that show but i lk tis season)
8. e apprentice
9. joey
10. desperate hsewife (though ive watched till eps 19 i still follow every mon.. it's so nice!)

did i leave out anyting? yah.. n if u didnt realize.. im a tv freak.. hahas.. i love to watch tv.. dear was complaining i dun care abt him when my show is on.. hahs.. but same goes 4 him when he plays his games.. so it's kinda fair..

yeps.. n ive been playin lotsa msn games these days.. ive got lk 4 stars 4 my bejeweled 2! hahas.. im lk so into it! every1 here is playin it.. tink it started wif cuiyu.. den me.. den my roomie.. n on n on.. hahas.. i love insaniquarium too! it's so fun! hahas.. great way to get my mind off e studyin which is BORING..

hmm.. i haven been spendin time wif my fam.. exams is juz an excuse i tink.. sometimes i feel bad that i dun miss them.. not that i dun care abt them or anyting.. i realli tink my parents r great.. my dad even took off last fri coz i needed e car to collect some goodies for orientation.. how nice! but i realli hate it when my parents quarrel u noe.. it juz sux..

i love my dear! even though he always tickle me (physically) till i wanna die.. even though he wrestles n slams me around lk a toy.. even though he slps lk a pig n refuses to wake up everytime n gets me all pissed off with him (not for long obv).. even though he dont keep his promises n make me sad.. even though he tks tis damn ugly unglam n rather obscene foto of me slpin n use it as his wallpaper n let all his frens laff at me.. i still love him :)

No comments: