Sunday, April 24

2 more papers.. biz law on mon n IT on tues.. n that's it.. n i mean.. that's e end of me.. hahas.. hopefully not lar.. they always say biz/acc subj v diff to dabao (retake again) budden.. i not onli dun wan to dabao.. i wan gd grades! hahas... sum pple r juz greedy by nature.. my IT sux! haiis.. totally dun understan wat im reading! helphelp! it's such a pro guy subj!! :( UNFAIR!

actualli nothin much to look 4ward to aft exams.. i'll b tkin intersem which will tk up my mon tues n wed nites.. if i ever attend lessons that is... hahas.. feel lk gettin a job.. but there's e same old prob.. too lazy to find job.. plus my roomie doesnt wan to work.. hyu'll b bz drivin arnd.. hahas.. hopefully money will juz find its way to me lar..

i wana go back to swimmin n badminton n stuff again! ok dear? muz spend more time wif me k.. dun keep playin ur game n ignore me!!! :)

ohh.. n msn 7.0 is lk so fun! hahas.. every1 go dl den we can all play tog! those still havin papers.. hang in there! those hu r already out havin fun n nv wait 4 me... HERE I COME!!

No comments: