Wednesday, April 27

no more ktv aft exams 4 me! 2 bad experiences in a row is more den enuff.. i rem aft last sem's papers we went down to town to sing... there was me hong ys qihui n his army frens.. it was NO fun at all.. as in coz there were lk strangers we couldnt even b as crazy as we normally would be.. plus that was a rather troubled time 4 me.. anw.. tis time.. i mean tdae.. we went to kbox.. there was me hong cuicui melv n fred.. tis bunch of crazy n insane pple made me laff so hard i kept tearing.. n in e end i had a headache.. lk even before e middle of e session.. 1 of my greatest enemies..headache!! i hate them! anw.. aft that i even felt lk pukin.. duno wat's wrong.. could b e lack of slp coz couldnt slp e past 2 nites... haven felt so bad 4 a long time.. i hate to feel lk that.. lk there's no one in e world that can help u or lessen ur pain.. u noe? always feel that when i haf lk menstrual cramps..

of coz dear is always here 4 me (well..most of e time when he's not bz dota-ing lk now).. feel abit bad that his aft exams prog so boring coz of me.. i needed to come back hall to rest.. actualli planned to go home coz it's been soooooo long.. but i figured i couldnt bear e pain till i reach home.. so headed back hall.. anw.. thanx dear u're so sweet!

hahas.. he used my comp to msn cuicui sumting i tink is v sweet.. ' if kisses from her prince charming could keep her awake.. den she'll nv b aslp..' :)

No comments: