Thursday, March 24

hee..that's my current wallpaper.. find it quite cute.. done by my dear who's fast aslp rt beside me now.. so piggy as usual :) did v little studyin todae.. played badminton in e morn.. onli covered 1 chap of econs todae.. haiss.. how slow can i get.. but im havin a headache now.. tinkin whether to join my dear on my comfy bed? or shd i endure n cont studyin.. haiis.. so slack! im yawning already! hee.. guess e outcome is pretty obv lar.. wonder if i still haf my JC econs notes.. tink i gaf them away :( if not they'll b pretty useful.. it's so earli now.. cant believe im goin to slp.. so SLACK! but bo bian.. im so lazy! i juz dun wan to do anyting hee..

hee.. life is so peaceful these daes.. gdgd.. but guess it wont b 4 long lar.. onli exam period.. no other hall stuff to bother me now :) im watchin more tv den i did all e past mths combined! hahas.. im a tv freak! tv makes me happy.. 2 quizzes nxt wk.. tink i'll b ok 4 econs.. but IT.. i realli sux at it can.. haii..

on e bus ride back to hall fr SRC.. we pass by e site of our new hall.. yes... we're shiftin hall at e end of the yr.. part of me lookin 4ward to it.. but e other..i duno.. but it's a fact that we're moving lar.. so no matter wat i feel it doesnt matter at all.. it's goin to b fully airconed n it's goin to b 7 storeys!! i hope there's a lift.. i mean.. if not hu in e rt mind would wan to stay on e top floor? hmm.. can choose rm 4 nxt sem liaos.. shd b getting a single rm.. yep.. realli hope my roomie cont to stay leh.. it wont b as fun w/o that crazy gal.. hope every1 gets to stay in their ideal rms n every1 b happy!

No comments: