Wednesday, March 2

duno y.. but feelin quite happy now.. hee.. juz feel that tings r sort of within control now.. though dance is abit screwed up.. as in nothin planned yet.. pple still duno steps n we're left wif lk 4 pracs b4 e performance.. but at least there's yunting to share e burden.. e other activities r slowing down too.. coz exams approachin.. hmm.. my organiser is filled with more happy n fren-related events den boring n taxing stuff.. yeah!

did i mentioned that desperate hsewives is lk how cool! hahas.. totally addicted to it.. watchin lk 1 2 episodes a day.. :) i wana watch white noise too.. bro says it's nice..hopefully it's scary.. i wana b scared hahas! ohh n parents goin china lk nxt wk.. hopefully they'll trust me enuff to let me drive e car! hahas.. im kind of excited abt it! but den again.. i oso wont noe my way arnd plus e biggest prob.. i DUNO HOW TO PARK!! hahas..

i wana make more time for my frens.. realli neglecting every1 nowadays.. but then again.. every1 is too bz 4 me too.. rt?????

No comments: