Thursday, March 3

e past wk has been quite relaxing! yeah man.. sch shd b lidat hahas.. e stress level is dropping with less commitments YEAH!! i can finially breathe properly!! e crazy days r over! i hope.. hahas.. but not for long i guess.. exams comin up soon! but alrt lar.. exam period actualli can b quite fun too..

my projs r more or less done.. only left wif acc2.. gdgd :) finished IT in lk an hr today! hee.. i love it when work goes well n time is spend efficiently..

hm..actualli mum n dad wanted to tk me out 4 dinner..so sweet.. but there's funfest later n i need to help set up stall.. yah.. too bad.. n they'll b flyin off soon.. hahas.. but not lk they'll b gone 4 long..

im pretty happy with my life now.. it's not so screwed up animore.. meeting frens tml (nursings) sat (prob perry) n sunday too (sf n wt) yeahhh~ everyting is coming back in order!! heee!!!! my life is in my control again!

No comments: