Thursday, July 15

went to collect hostel keys in e morn...rained sososoo heavily.. anw..e rm looks ok lar..generally r whole place was better den expected..juz needs a BIG clean up which is goin to tk place tml..yepp..den we;ll b goin shoppin..buy all e stuff we need!! hmm..not excited abt goin e hall camp lk at all..but yah lar.. i mean i tink i shd go lar..juz that i cant make myself feel enthu abt it..tink im juz goin to slack hee..

came home to change shoes b4 goin 4 my driving..in e end took cab down coz i was already late..in e end e driver duno fetch me to where...wasted my precious(i realli mean precious..5min costs me arnd $3) time okk..same instructor again..drove badly todae..realli..haiis..hope miracle can happen on my test dae..

ohh..n went to meet up wif e dance pple at nite 4 mean girls! in e end onli me fen n raz turned up..hhaas..jokes man..but it was still a fun outin lar..i mean..meetin up wif frens is always a happy ting..n mean girls realli nice too! ate at lips..love their cakes man! ohh..n raz's hp line got cut off coz he didnt pay his bills 4 lk e past 2 mths..hmm..

ohh..n my dad was lk askin me how much pocket money to give me.. i mean..tis kind of ting how to tell him..so yah lar..watever they gif me i'll juz tk lar..hopefully they feel generous..sumtimes i realli dun appreciate them enough..u noe? they do so much 4 me..but sumtimes i realli juz dun feel grateful..tink im realli unfilial at times...but they r realli great parents..shd reflect on myself more...

No comments: