Sunday, July 18

ive been cumin online soso oft..anw todae was so packed.. had tuition in e morn wif bro n fren..realli enjoy teachin them u noe..unlike danny..anw aft that went to meet weilong wif my mum 4 awhile coz my mum wanted to meet him..tink he's realli v nice lar..den had to rush down for dance..last belly dance lesson...not continuing..coz no more belly dance3 on sundays..so yah.. shd b doin hiphop at jitterbugs 4 e time being..but it's expensive leh..haiis..shall c how.. den aft that went 4 my 2nd last drivin lesson b4 my test..realli feelin scared..n i realli mean scared.. damn scared i wont pass..HOW!!! hong n yh takin tml..all e best to u 2.. aft they pass i'll feel even more stressed..haven been drivin properly recently..duno y..lost e magic touch..haiis.. which is realli bad..
 
anw..today i got tis instructor which taught me once b4..he rems me noe..n aft recallin awhile i rem him too.. e ting is he rem wat i wore that dae u noe.. that was e dae i went pinic-ing at botanic gardens wif dar..later i asked dar whether he rem wat i wore..he said..NO ahaas..anw e pt is tis instructor is realli v gd..feel lucky that i got him b4 my test..if i realli pass..credit would go to him man..realli pray i pass..mayb i shd do more gd deeds these daes..
 
ohh..n my poor rmmate's hp stolen!! at sentosa..those planning to go muz realli tk care of ur belongings k..so dangerous..yepps..anw goin 4 camp tml..hope we wont b playin stupid games.. anw tink e tj prom queen oso stayin in my blk near me..so we'll b in e same camp grp.. fantasy aisle.. dar tinks she's damn pretty..ohh n rx n pl stayin 1 blk away..their blk seems nicer.. hahas.. ohh n thanx sl 4 lendin me sandals..
 
ohh n dar shd b goin his new unit tml..hope pple there will b nice n he'll b happy there..

No comments: