Tuesday, March 2

Killing time on my way home

Cool! I just randomly had a passing tot to blog and did a search in AppStore and here I m! Amazing! Technology really nv fails to amaze me.

So excited one of e goldies is going to b off e shelf! N have even tot of having baby e yr after. Looking forward to e bridal gown fitting :)

Work has been demanding and not too motivating. Mainly fr e overly heavy workload! Don't foresee it getting any better.










Oh gosh! So easy to upload pics!! Haha. Btw my debs look damn seh playing pool. Too used to his goofy side tat kinda forgot he had this charming side to him.

We just went to le bistrot for our blated vday cele. Food was fantastic. But e portions way too huge. Tink we're cows or wat. Haha.











Ok reaching home! Bye!









That's lucs' nasty face. So cute rt!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: