Thursday, March 4

How to slp better

Been feeling tired these days. E amt of stress I face on a daily basis is equal to maybe my entire O & A level stress combined! Sigh. Nv felt so stress during sch days.

I feel tat work shd b separated from personal life. N our life shd nv revolve arnd work. Somehow these days I've not been able to stick to tis principle much. There's just too much expectations and pple I don't want to disappoint.

Anw, I dl tis rainmaker app to try help me slp better (hence less tired, enhance work performance, concentration etc.) seem to work. At least I felt quite good waking up today. And tis morn was relatively productive (before all e shit came pouring in)

Shall try continue tis regime n see if it really works (n not my cranky brain imagining stuff)

Going home to watch e pupil! N American idol tonight! Tis season's guys r so cute!!!




Here's Alexa and Russy! Russ is really notti these days. I tink it's true abt e terrible 2s man.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: