Friday, December 14

i want my holiday!

was looking thru my old posts for some pics coz my colleague needed it
anw. i was looking thru my old blog posts coz my ext hard disk drive CRASHED!!!
tog with all my millions of pics!!!
i am soooooo sad!!!! goshhhh! lk how many years of memories GONE!
just like that!!!! how to show my grandchildren how hip i use to be!!!!
i m goin to pester everyone i noe for pictures n vid... b e w a r e!!!

anw i tink my prev might give pple e wrong impression that im a old ah lian.
hahaas! hilarious. anw i am 100% not!! rest assure i'll nv b one.

back to e part where i was looking thru my old posts.
i used to have so many tings happening at e same time.
wat happen to me now?
theres nothin exciting, nothin to look forward to
sometimes i wish work was more challenging. but most of e time not.
i tink i need to find some goals n someone to look up to.
i need some direction!!!

for now, im happy n contented to juz spend wkdays lazing at home or at e bf's
sometimes goin for nice dinners n drinks aft work
wkends go hunt for gd food at ulu places.
play with e bf's nephews. spend time with my parents. that's abt it :)

No comments: