Monday, December 3

growing old

i m officially OLD!
but i still got my id checked at e door of zouk.
dear's sis got free tix to e fcuk premier of their new line. which really wasnt too impressive.
but we got vouchers at e door so no complains from me :)
still not used to e smoke-free clubbing scene.
but i tink e smoke room idea is kinda cool
anw.. really not young anymore. i feel lk i dun fit in e environment.
so in e end didnt stay for long.
before that we went for dinner n drinks at villa bali
really nice place to chill man. all i had in mind was e waterfalls. e trees. flowers. serene feeling.
i kinda forgot wat to expect for dinner. hahas.
which was a pleasant surprise. we had rice n some thai/malay dishes.
e platters there looks pretty good. too bad they serve 4 or more.
i feel more n more lk my dear these days.
e tattoo. e smoking (dont worry im not hooked. neither is he.) now i have tis ting for beers too.
hope i dont get a beer belly man.
i mean i dont drink beers in e past coz i tot it was a v guyish ting.
but now im hooked man. i'll choose beer over cocktails anytime!


had a nice dinner with my fam :) lil bro's bday is 1 day b4 mine.
my mum is not in town on my bday so we cele in advance.
had a nice homecooked lunch with dear's fam too.

n thanx to all e wonderful smses n well wishes!
i feel so loveddddddd~ thanx to everyone who still remembers!
makes me really guilty coz im really bad with such stuff (ok.. excuses!)
but i m really thankful from e bottom of my heart :)

No comments: