Friday, July 27

another sleepless nite.. duno wat's wrong with me. ive been waking up at 2, 3 am e past 2 nites to find myself hungry n bored. dearie is enjoying himself in thailand. im glad he decided to go in e end. he didnt wan to go initially coz it's my first wk back in sg n i'll b starting work real soon which means hell :(

seriously, i duno wat working life is goin to bring.. all i noe is that im not looking forward to it. it's goin to b diff fr internships n temp jobs. those days even if im in shit, i noe it'll will b over. soon n i can return to my carefree, slack n nua student life. but tis time round, there is no return. feel pretty uncertain, duno wat to expect. i tink im feeling over-negative abt tis whole situation. but i feel lk my time is running out. i wana make sure i do everyting i wan to do before i start work. as if life ends once i start work. which isn't e case.. right??

i guess i really have to grow up now.

No comments: