Wednesday, March 22

got my PA firm.. starhub ltd.. BOO! y m i still not happy? coz it's lk all e way at some ULU place! there's no mrt n buses arnd there! havve to walk lk a million miles lor.. in some industrial area! help me man! so suay! didnt get phase1 or 2.. n in phase 3 cant even get my first 6 choices.. 6 ok! arrrrr! so scary in e day.. coz it's a first come first serve ting in phase 3.. it's juz lk pickin timetable.. except it's lk 1000times more scary! n we did it in e library.. n i couldnt even scream lor.. boo! ah cui so lucky got her first choice.. n wat makes it more irritating is.. her firm actually had 3 placing.. but we didnt dare to risk it.. so didnt try.. MY GOD! damn lar.. watever watever! n e guy we got starhub wif me according to liying is smart n unfriendly.. double boo!!! :( sobzsobz

feel lk slpin now.. slpt most of e day away.. it's so diff to start studyin! how! tis is a slack sem.. coz onli 3 core examinable.. but still.. i wana score my As!! where r u my As?!?!?!

No comments: