Monday, March 20

finally done wif marketing! almost lar.. yay! our case got an A! realli glad! our head work has paid off.. though i didnt even presented my part.. hahas.. my efforts gone down e drain.. but it's e A that matters! e blisters on my legs oso paid off hee.. projs all ending.. there's onli 205 n biz comp final presentation left! hahas.. which also means exams r creeping near! ARRRRR!

hahas.. this sem shd b pretty managable.. hopefully i dont get too full of myself.. onli 3 core n 1 GE.. but i barely touched any.. hahas.. at least there's something to look 4ward to aft exams.. my thailand trip wif deardear! yayayy! n also elaine's wedding! hahas.. love weddings... they r so much fun! n there's also PA of coz.. which i still duno where e hell im goin.. but heck it lar.. doesnt matter anymore since not goin to big 4.. BOO!

kyon has been snatchin my bf away fr me! kyon is his game kaki.. n whenever he's here deardear has no time 4 me :( been quite grumpy these days.. coz of all e stress fr work n all.. plus im sick! flu n cough n sore throat.. but feelin much better now liaos.. thanx 2 my roomie hu bought me liang teh.. my mum 4 makin liang teh 4 me.. n of coz deardear 4 buyin me e cough syrup n takin care of me :)

there's OC supper later.. foresee that i'll b soaked in oil hahas.. hopefully we'll sell all e ramlys! canvass more money so that we wont need to do anymore jobs to canvass

No comments: