Wednesday, December 28

new post! but i short 1 lar.. these days nv realli on my comp.. spendin all my time on dance.. practising.. searchin 4 costume.. meetin spons blahblah.. sp rehearsals.. tennis (juz over)..

anw.. had a realli nice xmas.. spent it in hall again.. but tis time there were six of us.. 3 couples.. hahas.. each couple had a main dish of breaded pork chop n dory fish.. ben was in charge of e dory.. my dear e pork chop n robin's in charge of e deco.. everyting turned out realli nice.. hahas.. much better than expected 4 such a last min planning.. pics up soon.. i hope.. hahas.. i got him an electric toothbrush which he btw loves so much that he's brushing his teeth so much.. n also a pair of walkie talkies! hahas.. 4 fun lar.. n a tennis racket..

he got me a racket too :) 1 day b4 my tennis match hee.. so sweet! n his sis got us tops fr AX.. nice! i oso got e small nike bottle fr qihui during e xmas squad gathering.. n a xmas ball fr weilong.. thanx! realli love all my gifts!

No comments: