Sunday, December 4

hee.. my bdae is over.. but e cele continues.. thanx to everyone who made my 20th such a memorable 1 :) n to all those who sms or called me.. i realli appreciate it!

dear made me a cheesecake again tis yr.. but i helped a lil too hee.. it turned out too soft n we could onli use spoons to eat it.. hahas.. n i love my present! hahas.. dear made it himself.. shall post pics lar.. too diff to explain.. but he basically improvised a lamp.. love u dear!

went to settler's at holland v todae.. had so much fun! hahas.. i'll definitely b back! n thanx 4 e failed bdae 'surprise' ahahs.. realli glad that so many of u turned up

had dinner wif his family at sum restuarant in OCBC building.. supposedly famous but nv heard of it.. anw.. the chi food there's realli nice.. everyting fr starters to e desserrt.. so yummy!

hahas.. been eatin so much.. weddin dinner on thurs.. dinner wif his fam on fri.. plus todfae.. n tml dinner wif my fam at sum place that my dad highly recommends.. plus 3 cakes so far! arrrr! hahas.. i need to work out!

No comments: