Friday, May 27

went msia over e wkend wif my mum n dad.. it was lk soooo last min.. hahas.. anw.. pretty glad i went along lar.. tink i shd spend as much time as poss wif my parents.. learnt more abt my fam during e trip.. lk how my parents grew up n stuff n sum gossips abt my cousins yah.. feel that my parents r realli gettin old.. haiis.. somehow it juz feels weird.. lk i duno how i shd react.. realize that e best i can do is to spend time wif them lar.. yeps.. so that'll b wat i'll do.. b a good lil gal n go home as much as i can :)

dear has been playin mahjong so much these days.. me too lar.. but realli tink dear's lk totally hooked on it.. he's lk playin 2 rounds on av each day.. hmm.. we went chriz hse ydae to play mahjong n watch soccer last nite.. hahas.. for once he's not such an evil person.. coz he got us lotsa stuff fr thailand... hahas..

hmm dear goin for his reservice nxt wk.. 4 5days can!! im goin to miss him lk mad can.. e 3 days in msia was lk unbearable.. pple can start dating me.. i'll b FREE NXT WK :) hee.. but guess every1's lk bz workin haiss.. now that ive dance n my GE n stuff.. guess i juz made more excuse to slack hahas!

No comments: