Saturday, May 28

met really kind pple today.. i dropped my fone on e bus home.. n e kind hearted soul actually called my mum on her hp n wanted to return e fone to me.. hahas.. she called even b4 i realized i dropped it.. while i was still walkin back home.. anw.. drove down to changi airport to meet e person n get back my fone.. turned out to b a gal prob younger den my bro.. anw.. juz thankful that i got my fone back.. i shall do more gd deeds hahas..

met up wif e gals earlier on.. every1's doin pretty well.. well ys is super bz bioing guys at her workplace how lucky is that.. makes me feel lk workin too! hahas.. at a place with lotsa cute guys that is..

anw.. e great spore sale is on!! ahhas.. my first conquest is 2 tops fr fcuk.. yeayea!! feel a lil guilty though.. spendin so much when im not earning.. hahas.. my only income is mahjong now.. hahass!!

realize i blog wif lotsa 'hahas' rt? lk an av of 1 'hahas' every 2 sentences.. hmm.. opps.. lotsa 'hmm's too.. hahas.. there i go again.. opppsss..

No comments: