Saturday, December 4

i had 4 cakes tis year!! shall tok abt it one by one..first one is on sunday(hahas..realli earli rt) anw.. it's wif my fam lar.. yepss.. it was a tiramisu cake :) i chose it! actualli coz my bro didnt want choc or fruity ones.. yahs..shared wif him coz his bdae is lk one day before mine.. e cele was simple lar.. bbq at chalet wif sum realli close frens lar.. but realli haf to thank my parents 4 org such a ting lar.. i was too lazy to do aniting hee..

e second cake was realli special.. it was hand made.. hmm.. e flavour.. duno how to describe.. cheesy wif peach n mnms on top wif e crust at e bottom.. reallli v touched.. can tell alot of time n effort is put in it.. hee.. muz tok more abt e cele..aft cheerlead while walkin back..they sort of led me to walk past AF so that i'll walk past FA lounge where they decorated wif balloons n stuff..so nice~!!!! den took fotos, sang song, cut cake, ate cake, took more fotos..hahas.. actualli i was waiting 4 my present hahas! den they lk packin up to go so ok lor.. i played along lar.. den when i was walkin back to my room e whole lot of them were tagging along behind so i sort of knew my present was hidin in my room lar.. hee.. den hong opened e door den i saw my new bedsheet! so nice! tis butterfly ting fr happyhouse! so niceee~ while i was wowing away.. suddenly e lights went off n den i realli WOWED! e whole room was filled wif glow in e dark butterflies!!!!!!!!! lk how exciting!!!!!! but to tell e truth.. i wasnt wearin my specs so it actualli looked rather scary at first.. hahas..but i was realli speechless! lk i could onli wow.. n i couldnt stop! hahas! n there was tis board wif lotsa small butterflies that all of them wrote notes on.. realli nice! n there was tis bottle wif 3white roses in it.. n it actualli glows!!! coz there was tis glowy liquid in it.. realli v WOW!

the 3rd cake is fr e dance pple! hahas.. so sweet of them! e cake is shared wif peiru hu's bdae is today!! HAPPY BDAY PEIRU! hahas they all acted so funny that day coz tryin to plan tis surprise.. thanx ALOT pple! realli had lotsa fun dancin wif u pple.. though it's realli tough n painful(e amt of bruises i get) hahas.. but i realli feel v happi coz of u pple!

e last cake...super unexpected! coz tis yr is supposed to b 'plan-ur-own-bday' wat didnt expect e gals to spring a surprise on my bday! hahas.. though i found it rather fishy that sl n ys came over aft clubbing hahas..but i tot it was juz to wish me happy bdae.. yahs.. thanx alot 4 e wings.. i realli LOVE it!! so pretty!!! :) n thanx 4 comin all e way down to ulu island! hahas.. so long nv c u gals lk all tog.. hmm..realli made me miss the times where we can juz haf fun lk nobody's biz.. haiis now every1's juz bz wif their lifes.. includin me lar..

hmm..my bday made me realise im realli v fortunate to b surrounded by so many pple who realli care for me! realli touched so mani pple whom i dun realli keep in contact wif actualli rem my bday... makes me so guilty coz i usually 4get pple's bdae due to my super bad memo.. now im 19! :( dun lk e feelin that im growin old(er) shall upload e fotos soonn~ pple hu haf my bdae fotos pls send me k! love u guys *muacks*

No comments: